We are updating our chat application that is available on our support portals to include new features with improved functionality. The update will be applied during the next 48 hours and will not impact any of the services we supply to you.
The update of the chat application will bring some exciting new features, including:
- Better routing of chat messages to the right team of agents.
- Visability of the agent name and profile, so you can see who you are chatting with.
- The ability to add files to messages and send them to the agent.
- Conversations that cannot be dealt with immediately by the agent can be converted into support tickets.
- The ability to co-browse on the support portal, so our support agents can direct you to our knowledge base solutions.
There is a short video showing you how this new interface works available for you to view here.
The upgrade will be happening on a product-by-product basis starting on December 11th for each of our support portals (www.navblue.aero/support) and we do not expect there to be any detrimental impact on our support desk during the upgrade.
We are excited to bring you the next step in the evolution of NAVBLUE support, and we are convinced this is a step in the right direction and will allow us to improve our support to you.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
Direct. +1 613 704-0358
Fax. +1 519 747-1827